Saturday, November 28, 2015

Happy Birthday, to Marc!!!

We got back from the beach and it has been a whirlwind ever since!  We celebrated Marc's birthday this week!  I surprised him with dinner out and a play the weekend before his birthday.  We had so much fun!


 On his actual birthday we were busy cooking for Thanksgiving!  We did have his favorite red velvet cake though!  McKenzie and Daniel were able to be with us, so we had lots of fun!

 
 
Thanksgiving day was absolutely perfect weather!  My sister and her family came down and brought my dad.  That night after we had eaten and everything was cleaned up us girls loaded up and went to Walmart.  None of us were going after any great deals (we were much too late for that anyway!), but it was fun to get out! These are all pictures from my phone.  I will upload my camera soon and post more from our Thanksgiving day!
 

Then the next day I went with my girls to shop all day!  I used to always go  Black Friday shopping with my mom and now I have kept the tradition with my girls. We never go early in the morning, but it is just fun to get out in the hustle and bustle. :o)


Well, I will save our best news for my next post!  I need to get to bed!

~Goodnight!

No comments: