Sunday, September 20, 2015

Myles is 6!!!

Busy celebrating another birthday!
Myles Truth turned 6 years old today!
 

I asked him this morning if I could take his picture before church and he told me I made his brain hurt. :o)  He is such a sweet and funny little boy!  I could be writing things down all day that he says. He doesn't like when I raise my voice at all.  I always tell the boys that if they like when I say things sweetly that they need to listen to me the first time.  One day when he had not listened to me and I got "louder" he said,  "You don't have to get so voicey." :o)

The birthday kid always gets to pick their meal and dessert for their birthday.  This year when I asked him what he wanted he said,  "I want hotdogs and a black cake with chocolate chips on top.  Wouldn't that be beautiful mommy?"  He can be such a handful one minute and so endearing the next!

Myles at this age:

loves to play with his little brother Macheus

loves babies

would rather be outside than in

loves our farm animals

first boy in our family that has shown an interest in riding horses

gets filthy on a daily basis

headstrong

determined

smart

likes to do his school work

loves for me to read to him

LOVES trains!!!

loves his grandpa

likes to play dress up in his cowboy stuff

is a homebody

eats a lot!

favorite restaurant is Chick fil A

favorite toys are guns, balls, trains and sticks!

 When we named Myles we had settled on his middle name long before he was born, but didn't pick his first name until he got here.  We love the name "Truth" and have always prayed he would be a lover of God's truths!


I have lots of birthday pictures from both boys' birthdays that I will post another time!

Goodnight!

No comments: