Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Malachi's Birthday Celebrations!

Malachi's birthday fell on a Sunday this year and we were heading out of town that day.  We had a family celebration on that Saturday instead.
 

Malachi picked Philly cheesesteak sandwiches for supper and pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert!

Madeline chopping vegetables for the salad.


My sweet 9 year old!

Malachi loves Legos.  He had a Lego balloon and Lego cake toppers.  McKenzie took pictures with her camera that I haven't gotten yet.  I'm sure hers are better than mine! :o)


Love this crew!





The expression on a child's face when they are being sung to on their birthday melts my heart!



One of his presents was a new BB gun.  He thought that was pretty cool!


 
I will post pictures from Myles' birthday next time!

~Goodnight

No comments: