Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Birthday to Marc!!!

I am so thankful that he is here to spend another birthday with!  Nothing like a scare to make you appreciate your spouse even more!  Saying that I love this man more today than the day that I married him is an understatement. Living life with him, raising our seven children together, marrying off our first child.... good times and hard times are what has made me love him more.  He is the most faithful man I know! 
"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I'm thankful you have more time to live life with Marc, make more memories with him and love him even more each day!