Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall happenings...

We recently went to a corn maze with a local home school group.  The kids had fun going through the maze, going on a hayride and getting a pumpkin and ice cream.  I wasn't planning on Macheus having any ice cream but he was watching the others eat theirs, and I just couldn't resist.  I let him feed it to himself and I had as much fun watching him as he did eating it. :o)
 

                                                      Serious business!


Sweet Malachi.  This little guy is really growing up!


                                                           Madeline


I didn't take many pictures that day and I'm not sure why I didn't have any on my camera of Mariah or Myles.  I did have more on my phone but don't have them on the computer yet.  Oh well.....

I'm beginning to think life is never going to slow down.  We had a really busy week last week and this week we are playing catch up.  I guess it will always be something.  Life is good though.  I certainly can't complain!  I am finally getting to the end of "wedding stuff".   Yes, even after the wedding there is stuff to do.  Photography stuff, getting things to the videographer so he can finish, getting the announcement to the local newspaper, returning things to people that were either borrowed or things left behind......  I think we're just about there though!  Now we will move into "holiday mode"!  It is hard to believe Thanksgiving is in just two weeks!  It always seems the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas flies by and then we will be in a new year!

It is very late and I need to get in the bed!

Until next time......

No comments: