Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

 
I am in a local organic produce co-op.  The produce is wonderful!  I mostly order stuff to make smoothies with.
 






 


I told the kids that I had made them green smoothies to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with.  They said,  "Mama, we have them every day!"
 
 
So.... I made them a green banana pudding for after supper tonight. :o)  They were a little more excited about that!

 
We have had so much rain lately.  Everything is very GREEN!



 
We read about Saint Patrick today in school and I found some fun videos to watch.  I was surprised by what they had remembered about him from last year.

Off to bed!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

My mom and I have been reading your blog for a few years now and have really enjoyed it. Tonight we were out shopping and we were talking about this smoothie recipe. How on earth do you make it?? :) It looks very yummy... do you share recipes? Thanks so much!

Marcy said...

I'm just seeing this comment. Yes, I would be happy to share my smoothie recipe! I'll put it on a future post or leave it on a comment on your blog later. Thanks for reading! :o)