Saturday, July 27, 2013

Memories...

There is something about summer and Christmas that is always kind of bittersweet to me.  I love them both and I love making memories with my children, but it is always sad that "another one" has gone by.
Recently we took a trip to  the beach.  This was Macheus' first time going to the beach, and I did my best to capture it in pictures!
                                                      Ready for his first beach swim. :o)
                                        Doesn't he look excited!?! :o)
                                                  Mommy and Macheus.
                                        The "gang". Not sure what was up with Myles. :o)

                           
                                       Sweet little fellow played so hard.



                                           
                                                   McKenzie and Macheus. 

                                    Malachi and Matt stayed in the ocean for hours!

                                                   Madeline
                                                                 Myles

                                            Napping on the beach.
                 I am not sure when Madeline grew up!  It happens way too fast!

                               
                                                              Mariah

                                                    Matthew
                                           Love his expression. :o)
                      
  Marc bought the family matching t-shirts on one of his business trips. :o)
                               Glad for bright shirts on a playground after dark!
We took hundreds of pictures (I love digital photography!  Do you remember the years of having to be careful how much film you went through on a trip? :o)  I had a hard time deciding which ones to share, so I decided I will just do two posts with beach pictures!  McKenzie thought I was being silly to share so many.  She'll understand one day..............So, be expecting more beach memories to come!

1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

Those were great! You can never take too many pictures!!!