Saturday, July 6, 2013

Five Months....

I can't believe this little guy is already five months old!

 He has REALLY filled out in the last month.  His little (or not so little) legs look like you could pop them with a pin! :o)  He is so soft and squishy!  I haven't weighed him in a while.  He doesn't fit in my bowl to weigh on the kitchen scale anymore. :o)  I think I am going to take him in for a six month check-up to see what he weighs. 
 At five months.............  he is happy, laughs a lot, sleeps all night (most of the time), rolls all over his playroom floor, gets in the crawling position, and as of today is attempting to move his hands and knees (much too young! I am not ready for that!),
 reaches for mommy and notices when I am in the room, "coughs" to get our attention or to get sympathy......it is so funny!
 loves to be outside and one of his favorite spots (and mine too) is to swing on the front porch....
 has been chewing and drooling for several weeks but no tooth yet.......

 "spits" and "blows bubbles" at us and then gets serious to see what our reaction is :o)
                                           Much loved little boy!

                He has brought much joy to our entire family!

No comments: