Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Two months...

 At two months:  smiles, coos, notices mommy, has slept all night several times, most nights wakes up once to nurse, most nights I want him to because it is such a sweet, quiet time with just him, sleeps on his tummy in a bassinet by my bed, would rather sleep in my bed, likes to be outside, likes his bouncy seat, would rather be in our arms, we would rather him be in our arms, loved, loved, loved.........
 His expressions cracked me up. :o)

 His hair is so funny.  It gets really curly after I have washed it.


 Myles came in while I was taking pictures and said,  "I'll hold the baby."  He absolutely loves him!
Wish time would slow down........

2 comments:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

What a cutie pie!

The Pauls' Family said...

Can't believe how big he is already! Smiling and cooing??? How is this possible? How does time go so fast?!?! He is as adorable as ever!