Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Monday....

     
It has been raining most of the day.  I darted out to get my run in before the "big kids" had to leave.  I stuck my cell phone in a Ziploc sandwich bag and shoved it down in my pocket and took off.  Several miles into my run, my phone rang.  It was Mariah and the conversation went like this.

Mariah: "Hi, mama.  I watched my investigation and did it, but it had an activity after it that I didn't understand.  What do you want me to do?"
Me: "Watch it again.  If you still don't understand it, just read until I get home and then I will help you."
Mariah: "Well, I watched it and didn't understand it.  I just wanted to know what you want me to do."
Me: In a very. slow. deliberate. voice I said....."Watch it again.  If you still don't understand it, just read until I get home and then I will help you."
Mariah:  "Ok, bye mama."

Am I the only mother that has to repeat things ALL the time!?

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

Many times over! The worst thing is I often can't remember who I told what so I can't even get after them for not paying attention the first time! Sometimes I feel like I give instructions and answer questions all day long :) What else would I do with my time??? Love it!!!