Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer pictures Part 1

On the 4th of July I took my oldest four to my dad's house to spend the day. My two sisters and their families were there and we went through some things of my mom's. The kids enjoyed swimming with their cousins.

Mariah, Abigail and Carrington

Madeline

McKenzie and Abigail- the oldest grandchildren.

Matt

Mariah and Carrington

The girl cousins (minus Lily-Kate)



My dad enjoyed having everyone at his house but there was definitely a void without grandma!

Grandma's "place" at the table.


My dad, sisters and I

The grand kids went through some of my mom's little trinkets and divided them up. It was sweet that even the boys wanted something of grandma's!

The grandchildren lined up in birth order. Malachi and Myles were the only ones missing.


No comments: