Monday, January 2, 2012

Funny, Funny Mariah...

I recently told my children that when they tell me they are finished with their school work I expect every assignment to be finished and with no blanks. I was grading Mariah's math the other day and one of her "answers" was "no clue". She said, "Well, you told me not to leave anything blank."

Tonight she was playing a hymn on the piano and she told me she wanted that sung at her funeral. I told her that I wasn't planning on being at her funeral and she very indignantly said, "Well, that isn't very nice."

I was laying on the couch and I told her that I would pay her $1 if she would rub my feet. She looked really grossed out and said, "I don't really do skin type stuff."

During Bible time Marc always asks if anyone has anything they need to "get right" or share anything from their day. I asked Mariah for forgiveness for being short with her during her math lesson. Immediately, two others asked her for forgiveness for different things. She looked so pleased and said, "I get three forgiveness's tonight!"

And.... When she found out I was blogging about her she said, "When I get a blog one day, I am going to embarass you!" :o)

3 comments:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I love it when you share these precious moments that you have with your kiddos. They always put a smile on my face.

Mama D.'s Dozen said...

So cute!

We get math answers like that, also.

:) :) :)

Weeking said...

Here we've shared 50+ best Selfie Instagram Captions for you. These Captions helps you to describe your beautiful selfies in a words. https://www.funchap.net/selfie-instagram-captions/