Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas 2011 Pictures

I realized when I was cleaning pictures off of our computer that I never finished posting Christmas pictures. If looking at lots of family Christmas pictures bores you, you might want to skip this post. :o) This one is for me... I like documenting as much as I can on my blog. One day I hope to have it printed!

One evening before Christmas Marc took us out to eat at Cracker Barrel and then to look at lights. It was a pretty impressive light display and the temperature was mild! Makes looking at Christmas lights even more fun!



I loved that the Nativity was a focal point in the front of the house.


I didn't realize that Myles wasn't looking until later. Oh well... I think he was just making sure that strange bearded man wasn't going to get him!






I took Malachi to the dollar store to do his Christmas shopping. He was a hoot! McKenzie followed him around with a video camera. We laughed so hard the whole time. When we got home I let him do his own wrapping. He wanted it perfect and got so frustrated that he almost ended up in trouble! :o)


We got a call from our local Chick fil a that Myles had won the Christmas gift basket. We are regulars in there and they all laughed when we brought him in to get his prizes!


Myles didn't really get into the present thing this year. We would try to get him to open something and he would push it away and say, "Uh-uh."





Christmas isn't complete without some new horse tack!


The only thing Malachi asked for was a policeman G.I. Joe. I think he was pretty pleased!

Mariah is very proud of her Bible. It was so sweet tonight when I was sitting on my bed reading my Bible, she went and got hers and brought it in there to read with me.

We had planned an ice skating day with some friends from church. That was the day that my dad fell and broke his hip. We ended up leaving our oldest four with our friends and taking the younger two with us to the hospital. I snapped a few pictures before we left.







We ended up having "Christmas" at my mom's a couple of days after Christmas. My dad was in the hospital and we knew he would be there for a while.

Myles and Malachi with their cousin Clayton. Below -Madeline with grandma.



Mariah and Madeline with their cousin Carrington.


1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

Loved seeing all the pictures form Your Christmas!
I have the same reins for my horse as Madeline got! :O
(just had to comment and say that :)
I really enjoy reading your blog!!
~Kerri