Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Projects...

I always have a list of things I hope to accomplish over our summer break. Homeschooling mothers don't have a whole lot of time to do projects during the school year! My list is always longer than the time I have to get it done, but I have gotten a few things done.



The boys' room was looking like this... (Malachi loves when Matthew builds Lego creations for him to play with! They make such huge messes though!)





I can only take it so long and then I have had it! I got a big black trash bag and cleaned out, washed windows and curtains, and Marc and I painted the walls. The walls have been a taupe color for six years. Malachi has been really rough on them and had even picked a hole in the wall where he sleeps. I wanted to change the look a little bit so we painted a blue accent wall (Eddie Bauer- Denim) and painted the other three taupe again. The boys like it and I am pretty happy with it.


I need to take the crib down. My last two babies have slept (Myles still is) in a pack and play in my room. With my room being downstairs it just works better for everyone. I have left it up for the past six years and I think Myles has taken maybe two naps in it!









Matthew was really glad when I told him we wouldn't paint his closet. I let him hang anything he wants as long as it goes in the closet. It is pretty much covered! This is what it looks like...



Nice huh? :o)

Very glad that job is done!


1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

i love the blue wall.... room looks awesome!