Friday, July 1, 2011

Family...

Several weeks ago we had a family get together at my mom and dad's house. My sister and her kids came down from Kentucky, my other sister and her kids, my mom's cousin and her husband, and our aunt and cousin. Myles would love for us to let go!

The big girls...



Playing spoons.

Myles sporting Aunt Kellie's glasses! :o)




Matthew keeps the younger boys entertained for hours playing baseball.




A boy and his hat... you just don't mess with it! :o)


My mother's cousin Bette. She lived with my mom's family during part of their childhood.

All of the cousins minus Myles who was taking a nap.



Aunt Pam and our cousin Emily. We had not seen them in forever!

Malachi has gone from not wanting to get in at the beginning of the summer to swimming all over the pool with his water wings. We are working on swimming without them. :o)
Kellie's girls came home with us to spend the night. They stayed up half the night catching up!



Summer 2011...

No comments: