Wednesday, February 2, 2011

News Flash!

Mariah informed me of some very important things this evening while I was cleaning up the kitchen. She said, "Mama, did you know they don't want people to take weapons on airplanes anymore? Since they can't trust people they take pictures of them that show their skin! That would be so embarrassing!" I replied with "Really?" (not paying a whole lot of attention to her.) Then she said, "I am so glad that I don't go to public school. Did you know that they ask you if you believe in Jesus and if you say yes they will shoot you?" I told her I had not heard that before. She said, "Mama do you even know ANY news?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mariah and Malachi were playing "orphanage" with the Teddy Bear counters today. Mariah was taking the bigger bears and making them go to the orphanage to adopt babies. She kept using the word "family". All of the sudden Malachi burst into song and sang "I'm so glad I'm a part of the family of God....." McKenzie grabbed the video camera. It was so cute! :)


No comments: