Monday, February 8, 2010

One year of blogging.......

I started this blog one year ago today! McKenzie had been trying to talk me into blogging for a while. I already felt like there weren't enough hours in the day to get what I HAD to get done, much less blog! When I found out I was pregnant she said she thought it would be neat to journal my pregnancy......... so that is when "Baby Blessings" began! It has evolved from being just about my pregnancy with Myles, to rambling about our family life. I think one day when the children are grown it will be fun to go back and read it! And no, I still don't have enough hours in the day (which is why McKenzie does my pictures for me!), but I do try to capture a little of our life!
Here are a few more pictures of Myles for your viewing pleasure! :>)




"Sick" of his four month photo shoot! :>)

Looking so much like his big sister Madeline did at that age

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love to run every afternoon. It is my "outlet". When it was just the oldest two I often ran with them in a double jogger. Over the years I have gotten it out once in a while to take someone with me. To be honest, I really liked running by myself! It was "me time."(our joke around here from the line in the movie "Fire Proof"!:>) This past fall Madeline and Mariah decided they wanted to start running. I have a two mile loop that I do back and forth until I get my mileage for the day in. I let them do a mile at the beginning of my run with me. This Christmas they both got bikes. Madeline has decided to be my partner now, she rides while I run! She told me one day that she enjoyed the time with just me. I now look forward to having that time to talk to her. The other day I was sitting on the front porch with Myles letting him get some sunshine. It was a rare gorgeous day. (We have had SO much rain lately.) I needed to go run, but I couldn't stand the thought of taking him inside. Our jogger is in the barn covered in hay and who knows what else! We got the stroller out and took him with us for the first two miles. He loved it and I discovered why they make joggers! Stroller wheels vibrate like crazy when you try to run with them. Myles loved it though, so it was worth it! :>

Madeline and Myles getting ready to go!

Check out those cheeks! :>) A lady at church yesterday called him a "puff-a-lump"! I thought that was so funny!

And we are off...........

Well, things to do...........until next time!

3 comments:

Marc said...

Thanks for the pictures of the kids it is in deed a pleasure.

Love,

Marc

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

such sweet times and sweet memories you are making!

BTW - I am really glad you started blogging :-)

Jenna said...

Oh!!! You don't have snow - what a welcome sight for my eyes!! I think that we've got at least 8-10 inches here in MI...Spring is on the way and I'm so thankful!