Friday, September 25, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

Myles Truth "Soldier of Truth"

"Lead me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5

*We wanted him to have a strong name. Myles means "Soldier" and Truth means "One of truth"
September 20th at 8:30 A.M.


8 lbs 12 oz. 21 inches long


Minutes old


First bath



Our wonderful midwife!






Our precious boy........ he has the most kissable cheeks and lips!



Proud daddy.

Big sister McKenzie


Big brother Matthew


Big sister Madeline

Big sister Mariah


and big brother Malachi!!



Getting ready to go home.


Ready to go home! Waiting for daddy to fix carseat straps.


I will write about his birth and share more pictures next time!

5 comments:

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Great Post Momma!!
He is such a sweety!!
I love you...
McKenzie

Abigail and Lydia said...

aww! I can't wait to see him!

~Lydia~

Mike and Elizabeth Williams said...

Congratulations! Myles is a beautiful addition to your lovely family.

Mike and Elizabeth

Isaac said...

Congratulations guys! Hope everyone continues doing well.

God Bless,

Isaac and Family

Tracy said...

Congratulations!