Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Farmer Malachi

Malachi loves to help water the garden. We have called him "farmer Malachi. Last night when he saw me watering he came running saying, "I be farmer!" (Notice the plant he is watering OUTSIDE the raised bed garden. This is a result of him dumping my seeds out when I was trying to plant. We now call those plants "Malachi's garden".) It is kind of funny, you are so careful to have your dirt just right and plant the seeds perfect. His seeds were just dumped on top of the ground and the plants are beautiful!











5 comments:

Gran said...

Your garden is looking good. So is Malachi's.

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Good post mommy! I wonder who took those great pics!:>) :>)

I love you,
~M.E.~

Abigail and Lydia said...

that is so cute! Look slike your garden is doing good!!
Lydia

Donna said...

He looks so intent! And, yep, these ARE good pictures!

Your garden seems to be doing very well under his care and supervision.... sweet little boy that he is!

Donna said...

Don't know who took the pictures of you all on the sidebar (right), but I sure would love to get copies of all of them... Bet grandma would too. Maybe McKenzie can help me get them off to send to WalMart when she gets to visit again... Love y'all.