Friday, December 14, 2018

Christmas happenings...

I can't believe it is already the middle of December. I had such good intentions to blog lots of our fun activities.  It has been a whirlwind!
One of my favorite childhood Christmas memories is my night out Christmas shopping with my mom.  She always took us one at a time, and we got to pick the  restaurant too!  I started doing this with my kids many years ago.
 
Myles' turn was the other night.  We don't go out a lot and when we do they don't get to pick where!  So on this night they get to choose.  Thankfully my kids like good food!  We ended up at Panera!
 

I enjoy listening to them talk when I have them one on one.  He is such a sweet little fellow!


Christmas shopping with him is always a hoot!  He found this size 2X sweater and said he knew Mariah would love it! :)  He picked out a floor mat for Matthew's house but then decided he better find something cheaper.  LOL....  :)


After shopping I always take them to look at lights.  I love his sweet little face.  I wish time would stand still.



On the way home he said, "Merry Christmas, mama."  I love that kid!


This week I took Malachi out.  I had to go get my dad's groceries so I decided to make use of the evening and let him get his shopping done.


He too picked Panera!  I prefer Chipotle but Panera would be my second pick! :)


He is growing up way too fast!  A little old lady at one of the stores we went to told me he looked like a movie star.  She said, "You better watch out mama! He's a handsome one!"  :)  He was so embarrassed and I called him "handsome" the rest of the evening.  :)



I love making memories with these kiddos!  The Christmas season is going way too fast!  Last weekend we were swamped with Mariah's theater productions and her piano recital. I will post those picks this weekend!

~Until next time....

No comments: