Thursday, September 20, 2018

Happy Birthday, Myles....

This sweet boy turned 9!
 

Day off school, got to lay around and watch movies with his little brother, and he got a new football.


Not sure what I was thinking, but most of the family had dental cleanings on his birthday.  Poor kid was like, WHY am I going to the dentist on my birthday! :)


Marc and I took him to dinner by himself that evening and then he got to go pick out a new baseball glove.


Then it was back to the house to have peanut butter pie with the whole gang!
 

Sweet little Elliott helping celebrate!


                                                       I sure do love this kid!


 
Matthew brought these balloons home for him.
 
 

Legos, Braves shirt and cap, Chick fil A gift card, and camping stuff from his siblings!




I think he had a fun day!  Thankful that grandpa got to celebrate with us too!

 
"Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.” Psalm 37:4-6
I love you Myles Truth!
 

No comments: