Saturday, November 4, 2017

Pumpkin Muffins

I made these pumpkin muffins for Myles.  I don't let him have any sugar (He doesn't do well with sugar at all!), so I try to come up with alternatives for him to have.  I found this recipe several years ago and altered it.  I posted the original recipe. The change that I made was simple.  Leave out both kinds of sugar and use one cup of raw honey instead! (I doubled the recipe and used two cups of honey.) They turned out perfect!
 

  • 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.

  •  

    No comments: