Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Civil War Days...

Life is happening a lot faster than I can possibly post on this little blog, but I have some things I want saved on here!  About a month or so ago, our family went to a Civil War reenactment.  We all love American History, and the guys love studying the "war between the states"!


This picture of Macheus is one of my favorites from the day.  He was so worn out! :)  He had also stepped into the creek and one of his shoes was covered in mud! :)


We let the boys pick out one thing.  Malachi and Mac picked out Confederate flats, and Myles picked out an American flag.



Playing by the creek.

This old mill was actually being used to grind corn while we were there.






My sweet fellow. :)

                                                          
                                                            My girls!  Love them!





They were nonstop all day!





                                             The little drummer boy.


It seems that Matthew is always in class or at work.  It is fun when we can all go somewhere together!


Macheus got bored during the battle, so I took him to walk around.


 








Matthew thought these stickers were funny..... so he bought them. He put then on his tool box instead of his pickup.  Smart decision. :)







He is never scared of these characters!

 
 

A worn out Macheus being carried by his big "Bubbie".  (And he says I spoil him..... :)

No comments: