Saturday, October 8, 2016

Atlanta Trip


Now that we have our new desk top I'm slowly getting caught up with my posts!  I had tons of pictures saved, I just don't like blogging on an ipad!
About a month ago Marc had a business trip in Atlanta.  We like to go and try to hit different things each time.

You can't stay downtown and not go to Centennial Park!  One evening we ate at the CNN Center and then hung out at the park


Watching the fountain show. Love these two fellows!


Because this trip was right before the boys' birthdays we decided to go to the LEGOLAND Discovery Center.  The boys had a blast!


The Lego city of Atlanta was pretty impressive!



More pictures from Centennial Park.  I took a picture of Matthew with this statue years ago when he was still able to go on trips with us!


We ate at Pittypat's Porch.  If you've ever watched Gone With The Wind you will understand the name! :)


More from the Lego Center.  My pictures didn't upload in order.



Chillin' out watching Little House On The Prairie!






The pool is amazing!  We stay at this hotel every time he has to be downtown.  The pool and workout room are great!







The skyline view from the pool.


The pool has both an indoor and outdoor area.



She enjoyed the break from school and getting to do some "fun" reading!


My girls are always my workout buddies.  This exercise room was fabulous! 
Thankful for more sweet memories traveling with Marc and getting to do fun stuff with the kiddos!

* Just an update for those that read my blog regularly..... Marc is doing fine.  He has to have a stress test done this coming week.  Praying it comes back as good as his other tests have.  He is eating really well and trying to get a little more sleep.:)

~Goodnight

No comments: