Friday, December 4, 2015

It's a good day for a good day!

We were out yesterday looking at houses with McKenzie, and Myles found this star and fell in love with it.  The realtor told him he could have it.  It made his day!
 
 

When we got home Matthew helped him put it on top of one of our fir trees. 



Myles is such a handful right now.  I think he has higher than average intelligence but immature for his age.  Dangerous combination! :o)  He keeps me on my toes and keeps us all laughing!
Today he went with me when I was taking my dad to town.  He saw lip prints on the van window where apparently a certain twelve year old had left her impression.  The conversation went something like this.

Myles:  "Oooh, there is kissing on my window."
Me: "Kiss it back."
Myles:  "That is So gross!  Girls kiss girls, boy don't do kissing."  Gotta' love their innocence! :o)

Several times this week when he has been in trouble he said, 'Mommy, I love you!  It's Christmas! Be happy!"  Little manipulator!

~Goodnight!

No comments: