Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Our Mariah....

 I came across this sweet little picture of Mariah the other day.  She is growing up way too fast!  She has brought us so much joy and laughter. :)
A conversation with her daddy.  "Daddy, do you like me?"  Marc: "I love you."  Mariah: "No, do you like me?"  Marc: "Yes, baby.  I like you."  Mariah:  "Tell me the ways you like me."  Marc proceeds to name ways he likes her.  Mariah: "That was six, do you think you could get to ten?"
               (She has discovered candle making.  She is a creative gal!)

We are a part of a home school co-op on Tuesdays.  Mariah is taking several classes, one of which is drawing.  We were sitting here tonight and she said,  "Mama, when you were in public school (they are amazed that I was in public school! ;o)  did kids laugh at you?"  Me:  "Probably so."  Mariah: "Well, I messed up on something today and a girl laughed at me."  Me: "Maybe she wasn't laughing at you, maybe she was laughing with you."  Mariah: "Well, I wasn't laughing."
Yep, she keeps us laughing!