Thursday, May 2, 2013

Three Months

I can't believe he is already three months old!  He has been such a joy!
 We snapped a few pictures of him today, just for fun.  This next one cracked me up.  He is getting so round! :o)
 His hair is really curly when I wash it.  It gets straighter on the "non-washing" days, except for the little curl on the side always sticks up.

 At three months:  he sleeps all night long (as in 10 hours straight!)  very happy in the mornings,  coos and laughs out loud, stares very seriously and even scowls sometimes, fussy in the evenings and wants to be held, we spend lots of evening time on the front porch swing- he loves it,  rolls over from front to back, (he did it the first time a few weeks ago when we were at my parents' old house- kind of sad that it was on grandma's bed- she would have thought that was neat), still loves his bouncy seat, swats at the toys hanging in front of him, loves to be held and has many willing arms!
 It always amazes me how much love I have for yet another baby.  I think one of  the bonuses of having babies when you are older and have already raised others is that you appreciate every little moment.  I look at him in awe sometimes, how perfectly formed he is.  Every little detail- from his eyes, ears, fingernails..... all so perfectly made.  It is humbling that God blessed us with him.  I am very thankful!  He is a precious gift!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

Marc said...

He is indeed a blessing.