Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Count down to baby...

I can't believe that I have less than six weeks to go!  Now that Christmas is over, I feel like I can concentrate on getting ready.  I have diapers and wipes and the blankets and clothes are washed, but no bed or name yet!
 Me being silly for my 34 week belly shots! :o)
We were with my dad for Christmas and he was trying to help us come up with a name.  It was so cute;  I don't remember him ever taking an interest in the naming of the other ones.  I wonder if I just talked to my mom about it and didn't ask him his opinion! :o)  Myles didn't have a name until after he was born.  It may be the same way this time!  If anyone has any wonderful name ideas you can leave a comment.  You will have to leave both boy and girl names since I am not telling the sex.   And of course, it has to start with the letter "M". :o)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations!!! You'll soon be there....I like Mary or Maleah for a girl...Michael or Mark for a boy. Good luck :)

Jill said...

I like Micah for a boy or Michaela for a girl. BTW, you look beautiful!