Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Pictures

Ok, this is the third time I have attempted to get these pictures on my blog!  The order is all messed up, but I am not going to try again!  I just wanted some of them stored on here.......... so this is it! :o)
 
 Matthew got lots of outdoor stuff for Christmas this year.
 We spent Christmas Eve at my sister's house.  We attempted to do things like my mom did them.  It was a sad night, but we made the best of it.

 Myles and Pa.
 Madeline and her cousin Carrington decorated Gingerbread cookies.
 At grandpa's house.
 Singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus.  My mom always did a cake with the kids.
 The next pictures should have been first.  We went to see Christmas lights and a live Nativity the week before Christmas.

 Myles loves "Thomas"!

 Our children always swap presents the night before they open presents from us. It helps them remember who gave them what and it makes their swapping special.  I love watching how excited they are to give their gifts out.
 He is just slightly the center of attention. :o)
 Matthew bought this jewelry holder for Mariah.  It was sweet watching him pick it out for her and carry it through the store. :o)

 Matching hats from Madeline.
 Coming down to open presents the next morning.


 Thomas!!!

 Can you tell the boy loves trains!?!
 "I got Addy!"



Well, we made it through Christmas.  There were definitely some sad moments and I think we are all glad it is over. Christmas stuff is packed away, house cleaned, finished our painting and now we will wait for BABY!!!

No comments: