Saturday, August 18, 2012

More randomness...

Matthew took some pictures of Myles for me before church the other day. I thought this one was sweet.

Malachi told me the other day that he needed braces because his tooth was about to fall out! :o) He lost his first tooth two days later. He was so excited when he got a dollar and a new toothbrush that he is anxious to lose another one.
The boys during family "Bible time". Marc usually does a separate Bible story with the little boys and then puts them to bed. One night we got started earlier than usual and let them join us. Myles didn't last long until he was in my lap but he is learning. :o)


Matthew started a new job about a month ago. He has done some fill in work at a feed/hardware store and he has worked as a farm hand. Neither job ended up being consistent enough so he is now working at another local farm/feed store. It has been a real eye-opener for him! We have been very proud of him and how he has stood alone and been an example to the guys he works with. Their language is less than desirable and it really bothers him. He has learned to walk away and busy himself with other things. The guy that is over him told Marc that he was a "really hard worker". It is definitely physical work and he comes home tired. I think it has made him appreciate his time at home! :o)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

McKenzie in my mother's wedding dress! My mom borrowed her cousin's wedding dress and her daughter brought the dress to us. She told me to do what I wanted to with it. It needs to be cleaned and some work done on it but we were just so excited to see it!

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

such wonderful pictures... and I love that you updated your pictures on the side of your blog!