Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Mother

I wish I was writing a Mother's Day post for my mom tonight.  Instead I am writing to say that she died this week.  It is a long story and I will save it for a day when my mind is clearer.  She was sick for a long time but I don't think you can ever be prepared to lose someone close to you.  It still seems surreal that she is gone.

If you still have your mother here on earth enjoy every minute you have with her.  Losing a mom leaves a void that you can't imagine until it happens.

I will write more later...

4 comments:

Marie said...

So sorry for your loss.... will be keeping you in my prayers :)

Doris said...

I am so sorry that you have to miss your mother. I pray that the Lord gives you and your family strength.

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I've been praying for you Marcy and will continue to pray!

Sammy and Missy Parris said...

My deepest sympathy goes out to you in the loss of your Mother. I also read back a bit and saw that your baby had passed away. We lost our 8th child in October so I can relate to your feelings of this precious little one. Praying for Gods love to fill you in the days ahead.