Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A fall walk...

McKenzie recently bought a new dairy goat. One day Malachi asked me over and over again to take him out to see the new goat. I had no desire to go back to the barn to see goats! I felt bad as the day was coming to an end and decided to take the two little boys outside. They had so much fun!


Quite pleased to meet "Rose".



Talking to "Nilla"



This little guy almost always has a smile on his face.



I captured Myles with a smile. He is usually my serious one.



McKenzie's "girls"





Visiting "Candy"


Myles ended up staying out past dark and went milking with McKenzie.



Sometimes I have to force myself to forget my "to do" list and remember the little things in life are much more important!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Soooo sweet!
love this post Mamma!
Maddy~