Friday, November 4, 2011

Chicken Pox

Several years ago my oldest five children had chicken pox. McKenzie was 14 at the time and it was horrible! I really wanted Myles to get them while he was little. Last spring I drove an hour and a half to expose him to them. He didn't get it and I figured I would have to try again next spring. Thanks to vaccines it is hard to find cases of them now. I was so excited last week (well, the timing was bad... that is another post!) when we realized he was getting red spots all over him! :o)

Isn't he pretty! :o)

I put him in front of the mirror and he was scared of himself. Later he looked at his hands and said, "Oh no! Yuk, yuk!"

Now a week and a half later his skin is clearing up and it was really a breeze! SO much better to get it while they are young!

No comments: