Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Myles!

My sweet little Myles Truth is two today! Myles is a quiet but very busy little boy. He has made my heart fall to my stomach many times already! He is a climber and our little stunt man. He can now climb out of his play pen, crib and both kinds of baby gates that we have! He loves to give hugs and has lots of willing recipients! There is nothing more precious than his chubby little arms around my neck as he says, "Oh weeeeet!" (Oh, sweet) He is also getting very independent. I hear many times a day, "I do it!" We all enjoy him so much. I think being the sixth born I have learned (finally :o) to relax and just soak up every stage. Even the stages that are frustrating go by so fast!

Happy Birthday Myles!

(Yes, that is lipstick on his cheek. Thanks to kisses from his big sister!)

Myles,

May you grow up serving your Lord and Saviour so that He will honor you in due season.

"If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour." John 12:26

Love you,

Daddy and Mommy

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

adorable picture... and I love the lipstick kiss :-)