Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday afternoon walk...

I took the two little guys for a walk this afternoon. It was hot, but they had so much fun. Malachi talked non-stop and Myles just sat there and looked around.

He is so sweet with Myles. He wanted him to have a drink first.


We have a litter of kittens. Malachi got to see them be born, and he has had so much fun with them. He decided Myles needed to play with them too!Poor little kittens... they were worn out when they got finished with them.


He liked them, but he didn't want them in his face!
We had a very busy first week of school last week. We took an overnight trip to my parent's house. One of my sister's brought our 91 year old aunt for a visit. It was so much fun talking to her and hearing stories from my dad's childhood. I hope to have a chance this week to write a blog post about it. Another busy week ahead. I guess I better get to bed!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Maddie Grace said...

Hi mamma! The pictures of the kitties are adorable! Mckenzie is not the only one with the talent of taking pictures. Myles is so cute in the picture when he is alone in the wagon with his little fat sweaty self!!!

Love you mom!