Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Matthew the snake slayer

Madeline came in a week or so ago screaming that there was a huge snake in her chicken coop. Matthew was so pumped up about getting his gun out. He went out there (while the rest of us stayed in the house!) and killed it. He loves when he gets a chance to shoot something. I think it is a guy thing! :>)


Matthew is over six feet tall, so that gives you an idea of how long that thing was!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It doesn't matter that Myles is the youngest of six children, there are tons of pictures of him! Someone is always taking his picture. McKenzie took him outside for a "photo shoot" the other day. She posted some on her blog, but I thought she left out some funny ones!
His expression in this one was so funny!

I'd cry too if I had to sit on a rock driveway with bare legs!


I don't know if this picture is big enough to see our not, but his eyes were so funny in this one.





Found destroying my stack of coupons on my bed! He looked quite pleased with himself!

This is where you will find Myles most mornings. He loves to sit in his walker and look out the front window. Such a content little guy!


I had more pictures to post but the computer is not cooperating. It has been very slow, but now it is really bad! I am trying to post pictures so I can delete them off the computer and hopefully that will help speed it up some!
Well, it is heating up outside... summer is here!

No comments: