Monday, March 15, 2010

Look Who is Sitting up!

These were actually taken two weeks ago. I realized that Myles would sit for a few minutes at a time. Because he is such a chunk, I didn't think he could do it yet! :>)

He was so proud of himself!




Starting to get a little tired...
"Ok, I have had it!"

I LOVE those chunky legs!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update on our weekend saga:
We had an appointment with our pediatrician this morning. Malachi was still not walking at all when he got up and had swelling at his knee. He also still had the black "spot" on his knee. About the time that we were going to head to the doctor he started to walk on it. We called and cancelled his appointment and took him to our chiropractor. He did an adjustment on him, but said his knee appeared to be lined up and fine. He thought from what we were telling him that he got in the briers and twisted or fell on his knee. I think the black thing is a brier. Malachi screams if you go near it. There is still a little bit of swelling, but he is walking fine. That was what concerned me the most. So, at least for Malachi things are better.
Matthew has an appointment with the dentist Thursday. Poor guy will have to go to Scouts with his broken tooth. He has a pretty good attitude about it. Homeschooling makes that part a little easier. :>) Also helps that there isn't any pain. I took a picture of him to show "before and after". After the wreck I couldn't make myself take a picture of him (now I kind of wish that I had.) It was just too hard when all I wanted to do was cry when I looked at him! This was a whole lot less dramatic!

Going to bed!

1 comment:

Gran said...

Can't believe he is sitting up. I am ready to see these kids. I think I might feel better.