Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Summer travels...

I feel like the month of June I was gone more than I was at home.  Marc had two work trips back to back and was going to be gone over a week.  We took Mariah on down with us!
 

Part of the time was spent in Savannah.  One evening we went on a dinner cruise.  It is always so much fun!

After dinner they had live music and "Baby L" had a blast! :) 

It was a cloudy evening but thankfully it didn't rain.


He is his daddy's "mini'!


The other place was one of our favorites.... Jekyll Island!  So many good memories on this island!



This was the pier on St Simons.  Macheus always likes to pose like he is falling off. :)



                              How many monkeys are in the tree!? 



I wonder what he was thinking about.....






                                                  Oh how I love this boy...….








One evening we ate dinner on the ocean, under a tiki hut.



                                                     All of my munchkins!


I love this trail that goes right beside the ocean.  It is such a beautiful path to run on.


We took another trip to Jekyll at the end of June.  I'm trying to get caught up saving my pictures on here, but it has been such a busy summer!
 
~Until next time......

No comments: