Monday, July 2, 2018

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth Grace

Our sweet grandbaby, Elizabeth Grace turned 2!  I remember taking a picture the night before McKenzie turned two.  She sent this picture of E.
 
 
I stopped by to see her in the afternoon and to pick up Elliott and take him to our house to stay with the other kids. McKenzie and Daniel planned a dinner out with us to celebrate Elizabeth all by herself!
 
 
Of course,  I had to bring her a prize. :)
 



She loves ravioli at Fazolis.  After dinner we went back to their house to let her open her presents.


She was so exhausted and I couldn't help but snap this picture of her right before we sang to her. :)
 


I never knew the love that I could have for a grandbaby.  It is hard to describe until you experience it! I am so thankful the Lord blessed us with her!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Elizabeth Grace!

No comments: