Monday, February 26, 2018

Rodeo time....

 
Every year since we have lived in this area we have gone to the rodeo when it comes to town.  I think there may have been a year or two that I stayed home with a baby, but our family has always gone.
 
 
 It's not necessarily something I love doing, but my kids enjoy it so we go! :)


The boys always dig out their cowboy hats that they have played I all year.  They usually look pretty rough!  Malachi asked for a "real" cowboy hat for Christmas and he has taken good care of it!
 

 
Marc buys tickets for everyone for Valentine's day.  Thankful that Daniel and McKenzie are close by and can go too!  It was fun seeing Elizabeth's reaction to it all. She was munching on a healthy cookie in this picture.:)  I think the little ones just enjoy the snacking the whole time! :)
 

 


                                                          Taking it all in.......




                                                     I love all of my people.......

 
This performer was pretty amazing!  She stood on top of TWO horses at a time as they raced around the arena.
 

The bucking broncos are a favorite!


 
I never heard a peep out of sweet Elliott!
 
 
Macheus and Elizabeth getting rowdy!
 

                                                    He adores her....

 
 
~Until next time.......

No comments: