Friday, April 8, 2016

Easter

 Easter came and went so fast this year.  It is my favorite time of year, and I hated that it came so early this year!
Saturday before Easter is when we try to lay low and do some things with the kids.  Of course, one of the most fun things is coloring our eggs! 


Having our own eggs means the boys can color endless amounts of eggs! :o)



The brown eggs always turn out so pretty!


I love filling Easter baskets! I told McKenzie that this was her and Daniel's last year getting one.  Next year I can fill one for the baby! :) 

 
Easter was a little different this year.  Our little church that we attend was canceled due to the pastor preaching a few hours north of us.  We planned on going to a large church in our area to hear their Easter cantata.  That morning Malachi told us that he didn't feel well.  Marc was worried that he would get sick at church so the two of them stayed home.  McKenzie and Daniel picked up my dad and met us at the church.  When we got home we took a few pictures but none of the group ones turned out very well.  I think McKenzie has some more (she took some of my dad by himself) but these are the only ones that I have.  I am so behind with posting that I just decided to get it done tonight! :)
 

Matthew adores his big sister!  They have always been so close and it is sweet to see him with her now that she is married.... and getting ready to be a mama!


The two with their last Easter basket. :)


                                                                 Madeline

 
                                                              Mariah


                                                                      Being goofy. :)

                                                                  Myles


Macheus 

 
We had a yummy Easter lunch at our house.  It rained ALL day long.  We laid around the house and it was actually kind of a relaxing day.  The only sad thing was the Easter egg hunt didn't happen until the next day.
 
My big kids were determined the little boys were going to have an egg hunt so they filled and hid the eggs.







Matthew loves his little brothers, but he spoils this one rotten. He thinks everyone else spoils him and he calls him "K-rot".



 

Well, that was only a few of my pictures, but at least I got an Easter post done. :o)  Life has been so busy lately.  Hope to catch up on here soon!
 
~Goodnight  

 

No comments: