Monday, October 20, 2014

Bridal Portraits

These were taken a couple of weeks before the wedding.  I am so glad we have them and I love that they were taken on our property!
 

She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!  (I am not a bit biased! :o) )




The dress that she wore was mine.  We had a very talented seamstress friend of ours remake it for her.  She did an amazing job keeping all of the original lace but totally changed the top of the dress.


When I look at this picture I think of the many hours McKenzie spent riding horses here.    When she was little she would put dress up clothes on and ride bareback.  So many memories....








This was my veil too (minus the wreath of flowers that McKenzie affectionately called "the birds nest" :o)


 
This picture on her swing is one of my favorites!





Well, that is all of the pictures I have to share at this time!  We haven't gotten the pictures back from the photographer that took the wedding day pictures.  I can't wait to see them!

2 comments:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Gorgeous…just gorgeous!

Donna said...

I just happened upon these! Oh my... she is so beautiful...just glowing! The pictures could not be better. Makes me so happy; makes me sad. So hard to believe she is grown and married. Oh the memories I have with this dear sweet girl. I know your mama would understand exactly what my heart is feeling and what I cannot put into words.