Saturday, August 2, 2014

Wedding planning

McKenzie and I were able to get away the other day for an overnight trip to do some wedding preparation.  We got lots of shopping done and started working on the invitations. It was a lot of fun and I know it will be a sweet memory for both of us.
 
                                             (Hotel bed.... invitations and chocolate!)

I didn't have a clue how much goes into planning a wedding.  I was so young when I got married that I am sure I was no help at all!  I wish my mom was still here for me to tell her how much I appreciate all that she did!  If she was still alive she would be having a ball helping us plan. 

The wedding will be here before we know it, and I am sure there will be sadness when McKenzie leaves.  However, I do look forward to waking up and not having "wedding" on my mind!

No comments: