Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beach...

Thank you to those who left the sweet comments on the last post. I know it is the prayers of friends and family that have helped me get through it. I didn't mention that the day I miscarried was the 2nd anniversary of the car accident that Marc, Matthew and Malachi were in. Those of you that know us or have read my blog for a long time remember. Matthew was injured the worst and spent a few days in the hospital. The people that saw our van and the paramedic that worked the wreck couldn't believe that he had survived the accident, much less without lasting injuries. There is no doubt in my mind that the hand of God was on him. So while I was very sad because of the miscarriage, I looked at Matthew that evening during our family Bible time with a heart FULL of gratitude!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our family went to the beach several weeks ago. It was a much needed distraction with everything that was going on with me. The weather was cooler than normal and it was a very relaxing trip. McKenzie posted a few pictures here. (We only took about 500! :o)

Mariah and Malachi always supply us with lots of artwork! :o)


Lined up in birth order after we had a picnic at a rest stop. Eating Chinese food the first night is one of our traditions. :o)








He did this so many times while we were there. I think he liked the upside down view.


Where we stayed we could see the huge ships going in and out.


The little guys...

Pippy long stockings :o)


Malachi's "jumping" picture. :o)



The big kids...


One of our favorite places to eat.



Eating out by the water.






Mariah and Madeline love playing in the sand.



Napping on the beach is the best!

Walking the pier at night.






Goodbye summer 2011...

No comments: